MANUAL PRESS RELEASE SUBMISSION SERVICE
- 100/200/300 Press Release Sites
- Screenshots of submission
- Effective & transparent service
- Best rates in the market
|Manual submission with maximum acceptance rate
SEO friendly, high Page Rank article directories
Anchor text related to keyword strategy
Links from articles wherever possible
Each author’s submissions through a separate account
Screen-shots of each and every submission
Less than $0.27 per manual press release submission!
| Automated submission tools
Multiple submission spamming
More & More rejection rate
Low PR directories
How many Press Release directories will you submit to?
We have three submission plans for your convience . Plan1 - 100 PR Sites, plan2 - 200 PR Sites, plan3 - 300 PR Sites
For the first time you hire us.
Plan 1 - $87 -
Your Press Release will be submitted manually to 100 PR Sites.
Plan 2 - $167 - Your Press Release will be submitted manually to 200 PR Sites.
Plan 3 - $247 - Your article will be submitted manually to 300 PR Sites.
The rates are applicable only for the first Press Release. The additional Press Release will be submitted for a much discounted rate (30% to 40% Discount for each addition Press Release) as below. Since the first Press Release Submission involves the additional job to register the author information for each and every PR Site, we are charging a little extra amount for the registration and confirmation of Author.
For any Additional Press Release the rates are
Plan 1 - $57 -
Your Press Release will be submitted manually to 100 PR Sites.
Plan 2 - $107 - Your Press Release will be submitted manually to 200 PR Sites.
Plan 3 - $177 - Your Press Release will be submitted manually to 300 PR Sites.
You can choose to submit the additional articles at your convenience.(weekly, monthly, bimonthly). Please contact us at info@higradeworld for volume submissions.
Suppose I have more than one Press Release to be submitted under the same author, what will be the charges to submit to the major 100/200 PR Sites?
The first Press Release submission to 100 PR Sites will cost $87. The additional Press Release will cost $57 / Release.
The first Press Release submission to 200 PR Sites will cost $167. The additional Press Release will cost $107 / Release.
IMPORTANT: The additional Press Release rates are applicable only if the Press Release are submitted under the same author. The additional Press Release can be supplied at any time of your convenience. If you would like to submit Press Release frequently (weekly, fort then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a custom quote.
Which PR Sites will you submit my Press Release?
Please find the list of Press Release Sites here.
How will I know that you have submitted to all the directories?
We will provide screenshots for every submission which will contain the respective PR Site submission form with the contents of your Press Release to be submitted. These screenshots will be zipped and emailed to you or will be made downloadable from our server. You will be provided with a dedicated account from which you can access the status of your submissions.
What will be the size of the screenshots?
Every screenshot will be about 45 KB and the total size of screenshots will be 4.5 MB approximate. The compressed screenshots will be of 3MB size which will be split into two parts of 1.5 MB each and emailed to you as attachment. See a sample screenshot.
What other reports will I get after submission?
You will receive an excel spreadsheet with the details of every account in all the PR Sites. Click here to view a sample report.
By which author name will you submit the Press Release and which email will you provide?
The Press Release will be submitted with the author name of your choice. A dedicated email address will be created with the author name, which will be used in the Press Release submission. We will handover the email account to you once the submissions are over.
Which contact information will you provide while registering the author in the PR Sites?
We will provide the contact information of your choice.
Why are you charging $0.87/submission for the first press release and $0.57/submission for additional Press Release?
As for the first Release we need to register a new Author for every PR site and confirm the registrations. For the additional Release we can add them using the existing Author which saves a lot of time.
The additional article rates are applicable only if the articles are submitted under the same author.
Why your rate is so low compared to some other companies who offer a submission at $2 or $3/submission?
We are experienced in manual submissions and have a high speed broadband internet connection which makes the submissions much faster than others. We are operating from India where the operational cost is low and good availability of skilled workforce. We believe in lower margins and more clients. That is the reason we have made our rates so low.
Why your rate is so high compared to some freelancers and some other companies who claim to submit as less as $9 for 100 submissions?
- Most of them are automated submissions done by software.
- Even if they do a manual submission, the submissions are done using their accounts which will have a very low acceptance rate.
- No one can confirm you 100% that they have done all the 100 submissions.
- You will not have any control over the submissions.
- They don’t provide you with screenshots for every submission.
- The author name and bio will be of someone else rather than your choice.
How long will it take for the Press Release submission process to 100 directories?
Normally it takes four to six minutes per submission, the entire submission will roughly take eight hours or a working day. We will finish your submission and provide you reports within five working days from the order date.
What is the recommended length of an Press Release?
The Press Release can be of 500 words to 1000 words.
Can I have HTML code in my Press Release?
Yes you can. Some of the PR Sites accept HTML code, you can provide us with a HTML and plain text Press Release which will be submitted as per the requirements.
Can I have links within the Press Release?
Yes you can, but you have to provide a separate set of links which you would like to submit along with the Press Release.
How many links can I have for an Press Release?
You can have three to seven links per Press Release. Some of the PR Sites restrict the links to three while others accept more links.
What details should I provide for the Press Release?
- Author name
- Author address
- Author city and country
- Phone number
- Photo (optional)
Press Release Details
- Press Release Title
- Press Release Summary
- Full Press Release
- Author Bio (You can provide 2 to 5 links which will be displayed below the Press Release.)
- 4-5 Categories of Press Release
- Links (optional)
- Html Article (optional)
Finally who are the guys in the image above?
These are the guys who do the manual article submission for you.
I need more information, What should I do?
You are welcome to contact us at email@example.com
Here are a few tips while you write your Press Release or checkpoints to consider when you hire an article writer.
- The content should be unique and not a cut paste from here and there. To check the uniqueness of the article copy random paragraphs or sentences from the article and search in google for the exact words. The content should be focused on your websites theme as much as possible.
- The Press Release should be of standard size not too much and not very less. An ideal length of an article can be 600-900 words which is an average of 12 words (Most of the publishers use a bigger font) with 50-75 lines of content.
- Check and double check the articles for spelling and grammar
- Always provide the links at the bottom and ideal number of links per article will be 3-5 links per article. Use deep linking (http://www.yoursite.com/somedirectory/somepage) wherever possible.
- Don’t use your email anywhere in the article unless you want to be SPAMMED.
- Finally never invite the readers directly to your saying “Become a millionaire overnight by clicking here” and remember that your article should be of some importance to your user rather than advertising your products and services.